Sunday, June 24, 2007

The breakup

Yesterday, I asked the rhetorical question when is it going to end? Well in regards to the married woman, it ended last night. I did some serious soul searching and came to the conclusion that I just can't do this anymore. I actually felt bad for her husband. From what she told me he is a good guy, gives her freedom(maybe too much) and supports her so she can go to school without working.I actually felt like I have a conscious(sp)...something I haven't felt in years if ever. Anyhow, she came by last night to pick up her math book and I told her it was over. I'll be honest I do miss her but I know deep down its for the best.

Kid weekend continues. My ex wife and I took them to Six Flags for awhile today. It was kind of weird, but fun. I also heard back from the lady with the spinal cord injury clinic that has been emailing me. We spent a good 20 minutes on the phone and I don't want to get my hopes up but it looks good so far. I am at least one of the top candidates according to her. If selected I would attend a month long course in either colorado or new jersey to get trained on training patients with spinal cord injuries. Hopefully Ill know something in the next few weeks or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just make sure you back away and leave her alone if that is truly what you want to do. The borderline will try and test your will power, but don't let it control you. You need to be the one with some sense of control. Don't play the back and forth games you did with the other two, because in the end you will find yourself with more enemies than friends. Speaking of "friends", that card shouldn't be played with the married girl because it just wont work. You need to understand your limits and as you know very well that the "just friends" bit never works. You need to be able to set your boundaries and be able to recognize when you are about to cross them, only then will you be able to begin to establish a bit of control and some peace. Good luck with controlling yourself and the job, hope it works out for you.

nadcesca said...

I would like it if you would email me at nadcesca@nadcesca.com

I've been reading your blog and posting here and there but would like to give you a friendly hear to listen and exchange with on a private level

waiting to receive an email from you if you accept my friendship
Nadcesca
xx