Friday, September 21, 2007

The reminiscing

I was going over some of my old posts and reminiscing, if you will. I realized that it's been about four months now since I last spoke to my father. In this time I have heard not a word from him. No attempt to contact me, nothing. I didn't expect him too try and honestly even if he did I know I would ignore it, but still. It really shows what kind of a person he is. I'm just glad that he didn't answer the door when I came over that drunk night. Who knows what would have happened.

I read through posts about "her" and I realized how much I miss her. The past is the past, I know I need to move on, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. Her parents live a few blocks away from me and occasionally I have to drive past their house on the way home. I drove by recently and saw her husbands truck there and I felt like throwing up. I don't really see her car there anymore, so I can only assume she moved back in with him. Oh well, I kind of knew deep down that it would end up that way. I have dated 3 women that were married when I met them and all 3 ended up going back home. You would have thought I would have learned my lesson the first time. I guess that should be my new rule..no more married women or women in relationships.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Uh....yeah...???

Anonymous said...

hi. i'm also a borderline, with a blog. i just read your post and can say that i relate.

in my case i know i have to move on, too, but i still miss "him." and yeah, he was in a serious relationship when i met him.

i'm glad you write about your experiences. there are a few (ok, i've found like 3) of us with blogs about BPD out there... i think it's important to share our experiences. not because of our "condition" but just as human beings who likely can understand each other a bit.

anyway, glad i came across this site.

wishing you well,
g