Saturday, May 19, 2007

The drunk dial

Went to my uncles house to watch the Spurs game last night. I had to drive past Her house on the way home and to my surprise, her car was not there. I was immediately pissed off because she had told me she couldn't drive her car anywhere since it was wrecked. I tried calling her and it went straight to voicemail. In my drunken state I left her a mean message. She called this morning wondering what the hell? She said she had to take her sister to run some errands and her phone battery died. I believe her, but it still lead to a long conversation which ended up with me still feeling like shit because I am a secret. She told me the other day that if we were officially together(whatever that means) then she would tell her family. I'm not buying that, I think its just an excuse. I'm not sure what I want at this point. I think the worst part is that we may never know what could have been since we never really had a fair shot. Guess thats life sometimes.

Had a good day overall though, took my daughter to her soccer game and then took her to see Shrek the Third, which was hilarious. Things have been okay here at my house lately, but that may be due to the fact that I am rarely ever home. Aside from the stuff with Her, things have been on the up and up lately...its about time.

No comments: