Monday, May 21, 2007

The party

Long day today. My ex wife hired me to help her move stuff from her old house to her new one. I was exhausted by the time I was done, but it worked out great because now i have enough money to cover tuition for the summer I session.

An tough situation has come up. This week is both my uncle and my dad's birthday and there is a get together for them on Thursday. I really really don't want to be there around my father but on the other hand, I hate to not be there because of my uncle. My uncle has even told me thats its probably best for me to cut off all ties to my dad and that he would understand if I didn't go, but its not that easy. Their mother, my grandmother is 90 years old as is basically the queen of the family. You don't ever want to piss her off because she can hold a grudge like no other. Obviously if I skip the party, she will disown me. I know it seems kind of extreme, but you really don't know her. At this point I have no idea what I'm going to do. The thought of him makes me sick to my stomach. I have a few more days to figure it out at least, so only time will tell.

No comments: