Monday, May 7, 2007

Up and down

Today was full of ups and downs. It started off down as I failed my math final with a 60. It was all my fault though as I hardly studied for it. It's like I know I need to but when it comes down to it, I don't feel motivated to do so. I've got to get myself together if I want to succeed in school. I need to get my priorities in better order. I need to take care of the things that I can control and let the others things take care of themselves. Anyhow, I did okay on my English final, not as well as I know I could have, but probably ended up with a B on it. After that I went to get my kids which lifted my spirits as it always does. I also got to talk with Her for a few minutes. Nothing about us really, but it was still nice to hear her voice. I'm hoping that once she is done with her finals, she will have some time to really think about what she wants. I've given up on pushing the issue with her, i figure i'll let it take its course. I do miss the hell out of her though. I go to my psych eval tomorrow morning, which I'm looking forward too. I'm really going to push for Prozac and Trileptal, but of course in the end its his call. I don't really feel much like writing tonight, don't really feel like doing much of anything..just want to be normal...and happy.

No comments: