Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The future

Kid weekend ended this morning. Had a good time overall. The weather was actually nice for a change so we weren't stuck inside the whole time. My daughter had her birthday party on Sunday and it went well.
Yesterday was the first day in a long time that I didn't have work,school or side jobs so it was nice to not do a damn thing. Speaking of jobs, I have a few updates. I heard from the lady who is opening the spinal cord injury clinic yesterday. She just wanted to touch base and she mentioned how both her and her business partner have considered me as the top candidate for the spinal cord injury trainer position. They will be in town the first week of September and would like to meet me. I hope to hear something soon so I can finalize my school schedule. If I was offered and accepted the position, I'm sure I would have to take my classes online as she mentioned how I would be out of town for a month to get certified. I also heard from the computer job people. They are holding off on the hiring until August but mentioned I am still in the running. The more I think about it the more I don't want to do it, but I'll make that decision when and if the time comes.

1 comment:

nadcesca said...

Glad you had a chance to enjoy a day off. It is a good decision to wait until you get a confirmation for the job. Maybe you are worrying that you may not get it and the BPD in you is kicking and telling you to give up and that you are not going to get the job since you are not good enough. But you are, believe in yourself! I do! Hugs. Nadine