Sunday, July 8, 2007

The small world

Today started out typical enough. Did some homework for a few hours and then headed off to Six Flags. As my date and I are in line for one of the coasters, a tall thin Caucasian male catches my eye. I knew I had seen him before, but couldn't recall where. I rapidly scanned the database in my brain and then I realized who it was. It was Her husband. When I say Her husband, I don't mean married girls husband, but HER husband. As he walked past I looked to see if She was anywhere nearby but I did not spot her. I thought to myself "small world" and then proceeded to board the ride. A little while later, the "small world" got microscopic.

We were in line for my favorite coaster when I notice Her and her husband in the exact same line. I avoided eye contact with her out of awkwardness I guess, but my heart beat began to speed up and my mind began to race. Part of me looked at her husband and thought, bro, if you only knew the things your wife and I have done together. I smiled smugly to myself and continued to move through the line. A little while later I realized that I knew this would happen. By that I mean, I knew that eventually her and her husband would get back together. Of course this is only pure speculation as they could have just gone together as friends, but I'm sure its just a matter of time.

I figured it would happen because she is going through a tough time right now. She doesn't have a job and as a full time student is struggling to make ends meet. What do people do when the going gets tough? They go back to what they know and to what they are used to. If thats the case, I'm kind of disappointed in her as I didn't think she would be that weak. Like I said, I could be completely off on this, but if not, good luck to her. Although in my mind that would make her a whore.

Lets see, what else has been going on...a week or so ago, Sybil called me saying that she hated to admit it but she really missed me. She said she went out on a few dates but felt weird because the guys weren't like me. I met up with her and after awhile we started talking about getting back together and giving it another shot. This ended a few days later however. We were talking on the phone when she gets another call. Turns out that it is none other than Her. I didn't get all the details of what was said but she did tell me that she was asked if she still talked to me. Sybil replied no. The borderline kicked in and I immediately got pissed off. In my mind, I was being kept a secret again. This is the same reason that I ended things with Her and with my girlfriend prior to that. In Sybil's eyes, the friendship with Her seemed more important than a relationship with me, so things ended once again, just as quickly as they started back up.

Just another week in my crazy life.

No comments: