Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Birthday

It was 9 years ago today that my daughter was born. I will never forget how it felt to hold her for the first time. I have it on video and the look on my face is pure joy...brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. Normally I tend to write about the negative things in my life, but I just can't do that today. My daughter is my world and I am convinced that she is the reason why I am still alive today. Anytime I think about ending it all, I think of her and my son and I just can't go through with it.

Don't worry, I'll return to my usual bitch and moan session tomorrow, but for now, all I can say is happy birthday baby.

2 comments:

Amber Anique said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

nadcesca said...

Our kids do save us! Happy Birthday to your little swwetheart. You seem like a really good father! No matter what you think of yourself ALWAYS remember that you are a WONDEFUL FATHER!
love xx