Monday, July 30, 2007

The uncle

So I'm in the kitchen this morning, making my breakfast, when my uncle came in. We made small talk for a bit and then he mentioned how he was moving out on the first. It took everything I had not to bust out with a big grin. I'm sure that sounds mean, but it totally made my day. Not only will I not have to deal with his constant negative attitude about everything and his horrible personal hygiene, but there will be an extra bedroom free so I can finally move some of the kids stuff out of my room and be able to see the floor again. The rest of the day went well..I had 3 side jobs so I was going nonstop from 7-5, but I didn't mind. My tuition is due this Friday so I'm trying to work as much as I can so I can pay it. I'm really not sure what all is going to happen though. I should talk to the lady from the spinal cord clinic this week and depending on that will decide which classes I take.

Everything is still going well with Sybil and I. I told my ex wife about the engagement and it was interesting to say the least. She said that she felt bad for her because Sybil didn't know what she was getting herself into. I told her that actually(and unfortunately) she did. She mentioned how I crushed her while we were together and hoped I didn't do the same to Sybil. I like to think that I am a different person now then I was when I was married. I mean I still have my moments, but at least now I know why I have them.

No comments: