Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The decisions

There are going to be some big decisions made in the next week or so. Had my interview today for the computer job. It went fine, not sure if they will make me an offer or not and honestly not sure if I would accept it. I also heard from the spinal cord clinic..they will be in town next week to interview me. Hard to say for sure at this point, but from the sound of it, its a formality. She told me that the training would be in San Diego more than likely and that the clinic would open in mid September. Both of these opportunities have a huge impact in what classes I will be taking this fall. I really want the spinal cord job to work out as thats directly in my field of study. On the other hand, the computer job would pay well and I could easily save up money for all the wedding expenses in a month or two. I should know more next week.

My uncle moved out today, so I spend a good couple of hours helping him move his stuff in. He offered to pay me, but even though I'm not too crazy about him, he's still family so I refused.

Things are still going well with Sybil. We decided on a date, May 31. Other than that, just another typical day in my borderline life.

No comments: