Monday, August 27, 2007

The drunk

Today was what should have been my first day back to school. Since I can't go until the Fall II semester, I spent most of the day in bed, depressed. I felt like I wanted to cry, but the tears just wouldn't come. I guess I was mad at myself more than anything...mad for blowing money when i should have used it for school. oh well, whats done is done and I cant do anything about it. Anyhow, I lost track of the days of being sober, but that ended this past weekend. My ex wife took the kids down to the beach for the weekend and she let me stay at her house, which was nice. On Friday night, I went to a party and ran into a girl that Sybil knew. I was chatting with her and then she started telling me how Sybil "got around" when they used to hang out. Being borderline and hearing this is bad enough but throw alcohol in the mix and its not a pretty site. I remained calm at the party but my mood immediately changed. I lef and went home after only being there an hour or so. It ruined the night. Of course once I got home I called Sybil and gave her a piece of my mind. I don't really remember much of the conversation except for calling her a whore,slut,etc. We had a long chat last night and basically I told her to pretend that I didn't exist anymore. I can't be friends with her. Even if I met another girl down the road and I found out she was dating someone, I would get pissed and try to get back with her...at least thats what has always happened in the past.

No comments: