Monday, August 13, 2007

The sobriety

Good news. Today is the first time i haven't had a drink in about a week. I drank for a good 4 hours yesterday and spent most of today feeling like crap. I look back at the money I spent on alcohol the last month and I could have easily paid my tuition with it. Lets see what else is going on...I talked to Sybil a few times yesterday. I don't really remember much of what was said. Chatted with her online for a few minutes this morning and that was it. I gave the ring to my daughter, so that pretty much ended things for good. Just another day in my crazy life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you. Face it head on and sober. You'll have so much to be proud of when it's over. Here's to chugging on without chugging.

me said...

Thanks Adrian...I guess since I am already depressed, drinking something that is an anti-depressant is probably not a good idea lol.