Saturday, June 16, 2007

The affair

I have got to stop drinking. I had an incident this past Thursday. I got drunk watching the Spurs game and ended up calling Sybil. For whatever reason, I asked her if she wanted to marry me. Naturally she said no and naturally I got upset. She is in the US illegally, so after she said no, I told her that I would call the immigration dept and report her. Now I knew that I not really do this, but I really wanted to screw with her..I wanted to make her cry...I wanted to have some sort of control. Why do I do this? I have no idea.

In the past, I have always had a problem with having affairs with married women. The last 2 girlfriends I have had were both such women. Well, history has repeated itself and I have met another girl who was married and have been seeing her the past few weeks. Its as if I enjoy playing a game where I try to break up their marriage. So far I'm 2 for 2 in this department, working on the third one.

No comments: