Sunday, June 17, 2007

The jealousy

Not really a whole helluva lot going on today. Its fathers day of course, but my kids are out of town with their grandma..won't be back until tonight. I'm supposed to go to my aunts house for a lunch get together thingy and then I need to study some math. Pretty exciting day. I had a job in Austin last night. My battery was running low on my phone so I turned it off in case I needed it for the ride home. Well the married girl must have called a half dozen times during this and when I finally talked to her on the way home, she was all pissed off. I had to laugh. Here she is with a husband and she is getting mad at me for not answering the phone. I was thinking last night and I actually feel bad for the guy. From what she tells me, he is a nice guy, works hard, buys her whatever she wants. I could maybe justify in my mind what I'm doing if he was a jerk or had cheated on her or something, but its not the case. At the same time, I don't want to stop. Its a vicious cycle.

No comments: