Thursday, June 21, 2007

The gym

Lets see...whats been going on in my world as of late...I went by the gym to see what my balance was so I could work out again. you have no idea how much of a role fitness has played in my life the last 7 years or so. I haven't been to the gym since April because I thought I owed them a bunch of money. Turns out it was only $43, so I paid it up and went back again yesterday. I'm sore as hell today, but its a good thing. In addition to being good for your body and mind, the gym gives me back the hobby that i have been missing for awhile..just what i need.
She works out at the same gym as me and since I don't want to accidentally run into her, I'm going to another one. Speaking of Her, I've been thinking about her quite a bit lately...wondering what shes doing, how school is going,etc. I haven't spoken to her since our last conversation and honestly I don't expect to anytime soon or ever for that matter. I've learned to accept the fact that I made alot of mistakes that contributed to things not working out, which is a big step for me. In the past, I 've always wanted to blame everyone else but myself.
I spoke with Sybil yesterday as well. She is an amazing woman, always seems to be in a good mood and can always make me laugh, which doesn't happen that easily. We agreed to try and be friends but today she told me that she just couldn't do it because she couldn't get over how I hurt her in the past.
I am the master at burning bridges.

No comments: