Thursday, June 7, 2007

The long day

Wednesday was one of the longest days in recent memory. Okay, technically thats not true as they are all 24 hours, but I mean I had so much going on from basically sun up to sun down that it felt that way. The day started out normal enough...slept in until 8 or so, got my kids ready and dropped them off at daycare. After that it was nonstop busyness. I had class from 12p-2p. This class is no joke. A full semester of College Algebra in 6 weeks is never fun, especially when you aren't too great at math to begin with. After class, my teacher stays for a few hours in case anyone needs extra help. I definitely needed it, so I stayed. I had a side job at 5:30 at a bank maybe 10 minutes from my school. Since I didn't want to drive 25 minutes home just to drive back in rush hour traffic for the job, I stayed at school and finished a good deal of my homework. We have our first test tomorrow, so a few of us from class agreed to meet up at IHOP later to study. Anyhow, I went to the job and as my luck always seems to go, a 1 hour job ended up turning into a 3 hour job. I guess this was okay because we had agreed to met up to study at 8, so I ended up getting here around 8:45. The good news is, I came out of the study session with a pretty good grasp on things, the bad news is that I didn't get out of there until close to 11:30.

Now during this time, I had received several texts from Her. Since I was busy studying, I didn't get much of a chance to reply with a long response and didn't hear her call me around 9:15. This let to her totally making assumptions that I was out and about with another girl. One text said "Yesterday you want to see me today you wont talk to me. Are you seeing someone? I don't know what to think right now. If you told me it might help me out." Another said "Got the hint, good luck and have a nice life. I refuse to let anyone bring me down today. "

What the hell?

I guess she forgot the times when I would call or text her and not get an answer back or the time she hung up when i called and turned her phone off. At this point, the borderline kicked in and I replied something along the lines of have fun talking to and fucking your dude. Her reply was "I will"

Don't really know what to think at this point. Believe me, I woudl have much rather been out getting laid than doing math for hours. My focus is on school first and foremost. Because of the field I'm going into, it is imperative that I do well in this class. I guess she thinks school is only important to her.

No comments: