Monday, June 11, 2007

The degrading

What a long day today. Its 8:45pm and I'm just now getting home. I had to go into work this morning, had class, study group,side job,picked up my kids and went to my uncles house for my sons birthday get together. I'm beat! Still have to do some more math and get ready for tomorrow,so figured I would update this while I have a few minutes.

I talked to Her yesterday, for what will more than likely be the last time. I called her in the morning, phone went straight to voicemail. She called me back a little later and I went off. I don't know why but I felt like hurting her. Not physically, but mentally. I felt that I would feel better if I degraded her. I called her every name in the book and told her of affairs that she had no idea about, but probably suspected. During this outburst I was like a man possessed. It was like I knew this would be the last time we talked so I wanted to come out on top. Looking back on it, I ended up coming out like a complete loser. She called me crazy...tell me something I don't know.

I heard back from the company that is opening the spinal injury clinic. They said that I sounded like the perfect candidate for the job. They said it probably wouldn't be opened until fall or winter of 2007 and if would consider relocating to their current facility in the meantime. After thinking about it awhile, I think I'm going to do it. They are located a few hundred miles away in east Texas, so some temporary housing would have to be arranged, but if they can work that out, I want to do it. I think I need the break. I figure I can still take most of my classes online and it would only be for a few months. I'm going to talk to them soon to get more details, so I'll keep you updated.

No comments: