Thursday, May 17, 2007

The diet

My diet has really really sucked the last month or so. Its really strange, because for the last 6 years I have followed a super strict regimen of perfect diet and intense workouts, almost to the point of becoming obsessive. I mean, I even had a spreadsheet where I logged all my meals to the gram. Lately, I've really slacked off and I'm not sure why. I don't know if I just got burned out on it or if its stress/depression related or what. I would say I eat poorly maybe 40% of the time as opposed to maybe 5% the last few years. The worst part is, when I eat bad, I eat really bad. I just finished a Big Mac, Double Cheeseburger and fries a little while ago actually. I know I'm disciplined and frankly vain enough not to let myself go completely, but its starting to piss me off.

I talked to Her a few times today. Earlier this evening, she told me she was going to go hang out at her sisters house for a while. Just a few weeks ago, her doing this caused me to flip out, but today it wasn't a big deal for some reason. I don't know if the medication is working or if I've just become indifferent.

No comments: