Sunday, May 27, 2007

The spill

A less dramatic day today. My father replied to my email, but to be honest I haven't read it yet. I'm not really sure why, but I suppose I will...some day. I'm just not ready right now. I've noticed that the borderline switch can occur with anyone and not just a women I am in a relationship with. I was having a fun time at dinner tonight when a glass of water accidentally spilled on the table and some ended up on my shorts. You would have thought it was the end of the world. Luckily I didn't made a big scene, but my initial reaction was one of anger and I wanted to just get up and leave the restaurant. Seems pretty silly looking back on it. Accidents happen and I'm glad that I'm finally able to recognize trigger points and so far have been able to control them.

No comments: